Tuesday 30 April 2013

So close!

Another weigh in last night and I lost 3lbs! That's awesome news I hear you shout but you don't seem happy? Oh of course I'm happy but just a little annoyed, in fact I swore at the scales for the first time ever mainly because I needed 3.5lbs to get to my 3 stone award and it couldn't have just given me that extra little half a lb could it? Nooooo of course not! So I'm currently sitting at a total loss of 2 stone 13.5lbs with just a measly half a lb needed to hit that 3 stone mark. Please don't think I'm ungrateful cos I am SO not, I honestly didn't think I'd even lost a lb last night so to lose 3 is amazing its just when you see yourself so close to your next goal its just a little bit like arrrgggghhh! 

Anyway I got yet another one of these last night - my 6th so far this year:


Again very happy with my performance last night and it means I WILL get my 3 stone shiny award next week which will be a huge milestone for me as I've never got this far before, might get a bit emotional on the scales.

On a very happy note my mum who had found a lump a few weeks a go got the all clear so I'm now very relieved as she is my rock and I don't know what I'd do without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment