Saturday 16 March 2013

Walking the dog

It's the weekend again and I'm at N's again (well as always) and thanks to walking the dog I'm already up to 5k steps and ive only been out of bed for about an hour or so! Aiming for at least 1.5 lbs this week to get my 2 stone award although I still need 3.5lbs to reach my target for the month which is 7lbs. The reason I've given myself a target of 7lbs a month is that if I can keep that up I will have lost 6 stone by the end of the year but I'm already ahead of that so hopefully I could have lost 7 or more stone.

Unfortunately N is not the greatest at planning meals so no idea what I'm having later, hoping it's got a few syns in though as I'm finding I lose better amounts of weight the more syns I eat, not going over 15 of course. Still there will be at least 2 more doggy walks later as I really want to hit 10k steps today and maybe tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment