Wednesday 27 March 2013

DJ time

Some very exciting news, my boyfriend (who creates his own mixes on his decks at home) has been given his own guest spot on a local radio station! It's currently being aired as we speak and looks like its going well so we'll have to see what comes of it, how exciting! 
I've included the link to his soundcloud page just below here so you can have a listen if you like?

Crash2Desktop

In other news, I weighed in last night for the final time using my 1st countdown voucher (you can purchase 12 weeks worth of classes in one go for the price of 10, gives you an added incentive to go back I guess if you've already paid) and I lost another 2.5lbs for a grand total of 32.5lbs since I started in January. I also got my third slimmer of the week in a row but didn't manage to get slimmer of the month which I was a bit gutted about, but then there's still next month! I'm not going to class next week as I'll be down south visiting the folks with S so I've taken a week's holiday and will weigh in again on Monday 8th April when I hope I will have lost 3.5lbs at least so I can get my 2 and a half stone award AND my club 10 award (that's when I've lost 10% of my starting weight) 

As you may remember I also mentioned I was starting a challenge on Sunday which will run for 50 days where I have to run, walk or cycle at least 5km per day, every day for 50 days. I figured this was a good challenge for me as its around 3.1miles which is perfectly doable for me at my level of fitness (or lack thereof!) I will obviously be walking it as I don't want to set off any seismic sensors with running and I'm not sure a bike would take my weight right now! The challenge itself is for charity, Comic Relief in fact, and there was a donation style entrance fee, I could have chosen to try to get more donations but at this stage this one is just for me, maybe in the future when they run another one and I join in then I'll try to get some more sponsors but for now my initial donation will do. I've included the link below in case anyone wants to have a peek and maybe think about joining up themselves?

5x50 Challenge 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment