Wednesday 10 July 2013

Another shiny!

Wow its been a while since I updated my blog, so apologies for that, but on the bright side look what I got:



I'm really happy that I finally got this award as its been ages since my last one and I was beginning to lose all hope in getting these last few lbs lost to get the 3 and a half stone award! I did it with style too, I lost 3.5lbs this week which means I've actually lost 3 stone 7 and a half lbs in total so only 6 and a half lbs till my next award! Woohoo!

I've also been trying to work hard on my exercise regime as well this week, well for the next few weeks actually but I'll try one week at a time. Its been hard what with starting a new job and getting used to the new schedules plus the meetings I now have to go to as a parent governor, it can get tricky to fit everything in so my pledge is just do a little extra each day but on at least one day walk at least 5km or 3 miles in one go. Of course it doesn't help that the UK is currently undergoing a huge heatwave set to last at least another week, good for getting a suntan and having a BBQ but not so good for exercising! 

No comments:

Post a Comment